- General Questions
- Walk in
- Mail in
- Call out
iCrack Help Center
If you have an issue or question that requires immediate assistance, you can click the button below to chat live with a Customer Service representative.
If we aren’t available, drop us an email and we will get back to you within 20-36 hours!
Our walk-in service allows you to have your device repaired straight away! You can see the time required for each repair when you book on our website.
A GREAT REPAIR IN A FEW EASY STEPS:
1: Select the repair you'd like and complete your details on our order form.
2: Pay by credit or debit card or Paypal.
3: Print out your order details to include with your package, or write a note containing the following details: Your name, Contact number, Return address and the order number.
4: Post your Device and order details securely in a padded envelope and Post to us at:
175 Cranbrook Road
- We strongly recommend that you back up your device to protect your data.
- Disable your screen passlock (or write it inside the package) as we are unable to fully test your device if it is locked.
- Remove your SIM card and any other accessories.
- Package your device securely, inside a jiffy bag.
- Write your Order Number on the front of the package.
** We recommend using Royal Mail Special Delivery, which is insured up to £500
** We'll let you know via email as soon as we receive your device and when it's been repaired and is on its way back to you. If you need any help ordering don’t hesitate to call us on 020 7998 9338.